What is a preorder only store?
A preorder only store means items are not immediately available as studios only produce items once they have met manufacturing requirements. When an item is open for preorder, it will remain open until the item has sold out or the studio closes orders. Therefore, we rarely have stock ready for shipping. It is best to preorder to ensure you get the best prices and to secure your item. If an item is ‘Sold Out’ it means that all preorders have been filled – meaning every item has an owner already.
Are all of items in your store brand new?
- All items are brand new and in their original boxes unless otherwise stated (please note: sometimes customs may open boxes for inspection).
- All items are guaranteed to be original.
- Please be aware the final product may sometimes differ slightly from original pictures due to manufacturer change of mind/design following feedback from the community on their original design.
Can I pick-up my item?
No, all items are shipped directly from our warehouse to your delivery address as per your order.
When will you ship my order?
As all orders are preorders, items will only be available after the final release date as per listing (which is subject to change due to potential delays in manufacturing) however it is a good rough estimate. Once the item arrives in our warehouse, we will ship it to you as soon as possible. Therefore there is sometimes a lengthy delay before you can receive your product. Please be patient as your item is being carefully made by the studios. Once the product is ready for delivery, we will issue a shipping invoice and the product will be sent as soon as the invoice is paid.
Important shipping notes:
- Items will only be shipped to the address as listed on your invoice.
- All buyers please note that import duties, taxes, tariffs, or custom clearance fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Shipping estimates are subject to change once the final product box size and weight are determined. Please ensure you are able to cover the shipping costs BEFORE ordering.
- If an item is returned to our warehouse due to no-one receiving the item or picking it up from the post office; you will have to pay for postage again to have it re-shipped.
- All international shipping comes with end to end tracking.
What is your shipping courier?
It depends on your country and your shipping method. Major European cities will have custom/tax free shipping where possible.
How do I pay?
- A variety of Payments options are available upon checkout
- If you have problems with making payment, please contact us to discuss options
HOW TO PREORDER?
- Ensure that you understand what a preorder is and understand the nature of these items by thoroughly doing your research and reading all the details as well as the following:
- Ensure that you are willing to wait the necessary time (which may take several months) for the item to close orders, be manufactured and shipped before you decide to purchase. The nature of these products means there is a long lead-up before you can receive the item. However, the wait makes it more exciting!
- All item release dates are subject to change. The final release date may differ to the release date listed on each listing due to potential delays in manufacturing as well the time required for items to arrive into our warehouse. However, please be patient as some products do take longer than expected to produce due to the intricate details on certain items. NO refunds will be given in any circumstances where there are delays in productions because all products are man made and does take longer than anticipated in some cases.
- In an unlikely event where a problem arises during manufacturing or from the studio (which is out of our control), you can be fully assured that a 100% refund will be credited back to your account.
- All product information, release date, estimated shipping and handling are listed on item listings where available
- No cancellations are permitted as we immediately secure the item for you and pay the manufacturer. Forfeit of payment will occur for any cancellations.
- When you are ready, decide on your preorder and either pay a deposit or full payment and check out as per the usual checkout process.
- Once your payment has been received, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Once item has been received by our warehouse, you will be notified and the item will be shipped to the shipping address as indicated on your invoice. An Email notification will be sent out right away with your tracking number.
- If you have further inquiries, please email us as we are more than happy to answer each one of them.
- However, please refrain from emailing for updates as there’s nothing to update until the item is ready for shipping – which we will then contact you as soon as possible. We appreciate your assistance with this as our time is very limited.
Final note – Startup projects
Toy Okoku is an online third party reseller / platform that third party contributors (cardholders) to make donations to campaigns/startup business owners. For these products, Toy Okoku does not sell any goods or services to cardholders
Cardholders are made aware of this on product description page and our FAQs page that they are (1) donating money to support the idea/project created by the campaign (2) that they are not purchasing any goods or services from Toy Okoku, and (3) that there is no guarantee that they will receive the product, or will it be shipped on the specified estimate timeframe given, at the point-of-sale, and there are no refunds/cancellations due to change of mind either as shown on each order receipt sent. Toy Okoku is not responsible for the quality of goods or services provided by campaign owners
- All Preorders including start up projects are non refundable as Preorder payments are to guarantee that each product has been paid so they are made to order. This includes no refunds for change of mind and no option to transfer preorder deposits to a different item.
- At instances where the studio does a runner and not refund us resellers, I will be unable to refund any payments paid to the studio. This will be a loss on purchasers behalf but this decision will only be made after tremendous efforts have been made to claim money/obtain response from studio of the affected product(s).
RESINS ARE VERY FRAGILE IN NATURE AND ALTHOUGH ALL PRODUCTS ARE PACKED VERY WELL, THERE MIGHT BE TIMES RESINS ARRIVE WITH CLEAN SNAPS OR SCRATCHES ON PAINT.
NO COMPENSATION WILL BE GIVEN FOR THESE FAULTS AS THEY CAN BE GLUED AND WE CAN’T GUARANTEE PERFECTION IN EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT.
DO NOT BUY IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO ACCEPT THIS.
- If an item arrives broken and unfixable, please contact us as soon as possible. We will try our best to arrange a replacement part or a full replacement. This is at the discretion of each specific studio.
- If a studio is unable to replace a part or make a full replacement, we will arrange either a partial or full refund of the item – this will be based upon our assessment of the item. However, any shipping costs will not be refunded.
- If item is lost upon arrival our hands are tied if tracking shows item is delivered and the correct address on postal label is provided. We have no control on your country’s postal system and will not be bearing costs of lost items in this instance. If item is deem lost with no final delivery then a refund will be provided on the item but NOT on postage as item has been delivered.
- For cases where customs inspect the product(s) and damaged anything in the process OR decides to destroy the product(s) we will only be able to request for replacement(s) ONLY if available. Toy Okoku is NOT liable for any issues caused from customs inspections where parts arrive damaged or destroyed due to non licensing issue.